Moving forward with more screencasts for my flipped classroom. This one was probably a little rushed – I found a few typos and voice mistakes after I have finished exporting. This lead me to find another useful tool though, and thats YouTube annotations. Annotations allow you to overlay speech bubbles or windows that you can type messages into. As an example I used an annotation to apologise for typos at the start of the presentation above. Additionally I could add bubbles as prompts when I need the students to pause for a task, or to pose questions during the presentation too. A very useful addition to my videos!
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 10: Gamification in this weeks podcast
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 9: GEMS American Academy School, Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 8: Shopping in Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 7: Travelling to Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast episode 25 – Flipping, Gamification and Genius Hours!