At a teacher scholarship collaboration a few weeks ago, one of the presenters showed us his Scoop.it page. This is a fantastic web based app which allows you to “curate” information about any topic. Basically, Scoop.it takes the effort out of sourcing and displaying information by looking for you. All you need to do is provide a topic, add some key words and let Scoop.it go to work for you. After a quick search, Scoop.it will provide you with a number of suggested links to display on your page. You can choose to scoop these, or bin them if they are not suitable. Read More
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 10: Gamification in this weeks podcast
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 9: GEMS American Academy School, Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 8: Shopping in Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast Vlog episode 7: Travelling to Dubai
- #NZPETeachercast episode 25 – Flipping, Gamification and Genius Hours!